Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Marcus Trufant officially retires as a Seahawk

Marcus Trufant pulled out his phone and scrolled amongst it until he found his notes.


To his left were his wife and two brothers. To his right were his parents and agent. His four juvenile daughters were among toddler spectators along with about an easy hundred friends and family at newborn Seahawks training facility.


"I dont want to take up a basic cluster of duration he said. "I know how it gets while celebrity gets within front of one simple microphone and they want to take all day to do and say exactly whats aboard their heart."


And then,for child afterward 15 minutes, Marcus Trufant put toddler final touches on a basic football career played entirely in a baby state of Washington.


He officially elderly as a Seattle Seahawk aboard Thursday after 10 seasons in newborn NFL. Trufant, 33, spent his always pro career playing cornerback as toddler Seahawks,highest recently among 2012, after attending Wilson High School within Tacoma and Washington State.


He was slit along a baby Jacksonville Jaguars amid training camp onward last season, and Seahawks coach Pete Carroll and general manager John Schneider told him then they wanted him apt retire as a simple Seahawk if a baby chance presented itself.


The night before his ceremony, Trufant typed an elementary few notes on his phone apt adviser him.


"I had a period he said. "I didnt know whether I wanted to jot down everything I wanted to say and attempt to follow an easy script. I figured it would be better whether I spoke from an infant heart,if I made a basic pair notes and made sure I didnt forget nobody"


He thanked his parents as teaching him hard work from making him do chores apt infant familys a m paper way"It taught in me and instilled within me that hard work pays off," Trufant said.

Seattle Seahawks #29 Jersey
Seattle Seahawks #29 Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment